MMA Warlike
MMA Warlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by MMA fans for MMA fans

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for Moderators. If interested email mmawarlike@yahoo.com or contact us on Facebook

Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snakerattle79
Blue Belt

Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career Empty
PostSubject: Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career   Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dave Meltzer confirmed Roy Nelson’s interest in a WWE career on the November 14th Wrestling Observer radio show:

“Which now explains why Roy has been talking about Undertaker and Royal Rumble and all that because Roy can’t fight in MMA for anyone except for Roy Jones’s group I guess, which hopefully, you know if you go to court, considering they haven’t run another show, I don’t think they can hold him to that contract. But I think that he’s looking at the idea that … the Roy Jones group when they wrote the contract didn’t include professional wrestling in the contract, so he figures that … if I can’t fight I can go into pro wrestling, not realising that pro wrestling is probably not as easy as he thinks it is and knowing Vince McMahon and everything, I don’t know that Roy Nelson is going to be high on his list of guys that he would want to sign and put into developmental and I can just imagine Roy Nelson in FCW anyway.”
Back to top Go down

Dave Meltzer Confirms Roy Nelson’s Interest In A WWE Career
Page 1 of 1