MMA Warlike
MMA Warlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by MMA fans for MMA fans

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for Moderators. If interested email mmawarlike@yahoo.com or contact us on Facebook

Paul Daley On Training Thai Boxing In Holland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
snakerattle79
Blue Belt

Paul Daley On Training Thai Boxing In Holland Empty
PostSubject: Paul Daley On Training Thai Boxing In Holland   Paul Daley On Training Thai Boxing In Holland EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You historically split your training camp between the UK & Mikes Gym in Holland, how did that relationship begin?

Well, back in the early cage rage days, I fought Joey van Wanrooij who was from Mikes Gym at the time. He put up such a good fight, we became friends at the after party and stayed in touch. I then started following a lot of Melvin’s [Manhoef] fights and we became friends.

Mike wrapped my hands for a fight at the old Cage Rage and we became good mates from then, we stayed good friends and I asked if I could come over to Holland and he was like no problem. They looked after me really well, didn’t charge me, and fed me, so for that past 3 or 4 years I’ve been going over there.

What’s it like training in Holland compared to the UK?

In Holland you’re in the bottom of the food chain, there level of Thai boxing is so high, they do it in day in day out, every single day; the levels are so high, you are literally fighting to stay alive when you train over there [laughs], it’s really good.
Back to top Go down

Paul Daley On Training Thai Boxing In Holland
Page 1 of 1