MMA Warlike
MMA Warlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by MMA fans for MMA fans

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for Moderators. If interested email mmawarlike@yahoo.com or contact us on Facebook

MMA Custom Designed T-shirt Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FreelanceFridge
White Belt

MMA Custom Designed T-shirt Art Empty
PostSubject: MMA Custom Designed T-shirt Art   MMA Custom Designed T-shirt Art EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 9:19 am

Hello,
I am a professional illustrator with experience in Screen Print and T-shirt Art, Logos, and Graphic Design. You name it, I can probably create it. For the MMA scene, I mostly create killer T-shirt designs for fighters to wear or for people starting MMA clothing lines. Here is a link to my website:
http://www.freelancefridge.com/ Also, make sure to click on the "Recent Art" section to scroll through more MMA type designs.
Why not wear a t-shirt that is totally original to your next fight? I always give a final quote before starting on a project and I can send a sketch of the image for approval before finishing the project. I am a responsible artist and my turnaround time is quick. Please e-mail me from my website for a free quote.
Thanks for your consideration, Look forward to hearing from you,
James Koenig
Freelance Artist
Back to top Go down

MMA Custom Designed T-shirt Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA Warlike :: MMA Apparel-
Jump to: