MMA Warlike
MMA Warlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Made by MMA fans for MMA fans

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Looking for Moderators. If interested email mmawarlike@yahoo.com or contact us on Facebook

Fedor blames mistake not technique for loss: “Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Fedor blames mistake not technique for loss: “Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special” Empty
PostSubject: Fedor blames mistake not technique for loss: “Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special”   Fedor blames mistake not technique for loss: “Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special” EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Quotable

“Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special. We went over
several jiu-jitsu guys like that before. I lost because of what
happened. My loss was caused by my personal mistake in the cage… I
lost my head. Wanted to finish it all as soon as possible.”

“As far as the rumours about my last fight being set up… I was
asked about it many times already. I will never go against my
conscience and never betray my country like that. Money doesn’t matter
that much to me that I could lie to people. Since I lost to Werdum, it
was meant to be. And I’m thankful to God it happened that way.”

Fedor Emelianenko talks to Gazeta.ru about his loss to Fabricio Werdum. BloodyElbow.com translated
the interview where Fedor said he believes that his loss does not mean
Jiu Jitsu is superior to Sambo. Will Fedor get a chance to prove his
theory right in a rematch against Werdum any time soon?
Back to top Go down
https://mmawarlike.forumotion.net

Fedor blames mistake not technique for loss: “Sambo is great. Jiu-jitsu is nothing special”
Page 1 of 1